Hey! I’m JoAnne, so great to connect!
I’m an Energy Clearer + Spiritual Coach, Podcaster, Essential Oil Lovin’ Holistic Momma of boy and girl, awesome wifey to one helluva guy and here to live life fully.
–>What lights me up is supporting you in fulfilling your purpose!
–>What lights me up is conscious, holistic living!
–>What lights me up is making a difference and an impact!
–>What lights me up is leading thousands of women, like you, on a journey of living the best version of yourself and the life you deserve!
So yeh, I coach and mentor Godddesses, like you, who are up to big things in your life!
I love empowering you with the tools to love and empower yourself from the inside out.
It’s time to S H I N E !
My short story:
I’ve been on a personal and spiritual development journey since forever and I’ve always had a natural knack with supporting and encouraging people. Coaching is in my blood.
I’ve always felt like I have a BIG PURPOSE and I DREAM REALLY EFFING BIG. For way too long my dreams eluded me because I could never stay consistent and persistent long enough to realize those big dreams. I finally surrendered and got to taking action which has now lead me to where I am today…coaching amazing, spiritual, connected, loving, conscious women (like YOU!) and living into my purpose and passions.
Fear kept me circling back to ‘playing small’ and I refuse to let you do that!
I want to support you in playing big, in doing the things your heart calls to do and as your coach I’ll be there nudging you every step of the way!
Some fun little tidbits about me:
- I am super spiritual.
- I believe in Oneness.
- I have been married to the love of my life since 1997.
- I have 2 little kiddos, boy and girl.
- I have a handful of besties.
- I am 5’9″ and weigh…lol, just kidding!
- I’m holistic and love me some essential oils.
- My core values are freedom, fun, family, vitality and making a positive impact.
- Certified Yoga Teacher, 500-hour level, 2005.
- Certified Mindset Coach, 2009.
- EFT Practitioner, 2018.
- Co-host on the podcast, Tales from the Sisterhood.
- Ho’oponopono Practitioner (certification nearly complete!).
I’m grateful you’re here!
abundant blessings, -joanne
Ho’oponopono. I love you. I’m sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.