I’m JoAnne Schaub, so great to meet you!
I’m a Spiritual Teacher + Coach and Dream Builder
I am in business for the joy of it, for the fun of it and for the impact I can make!
I own a small biz called Divinely Guided. 🙂
I coach and mentor awesome people, like you, who are in pursuit of their soul’s callings. Through Intuitive Tapping and Coaching, I support you in releasing the blocks (resistant emotions) that hold you back from allowing, receiving and experiencing your heart’s desires, your biggest dreams and your most fulfilling life.
I love empowering you with the tools to love and empower yourself from the inside out.
My brief story:
I’ve been on a personal and spiritual development journey since 1994 and I’ve always has a natural knack with supporting and encouraging people. I feel like life coaching is in my blood and there is just no stopping me! 🙂
I’ve always DREAMED REALLY EFFING BIG so for way too long my dreams eluded me because I could never stay consistent and persistent long enough to realize those big dreams. I finally surrendered and got to taking action which has now lead me to where I am today…coaching amazing, spiritual, connected, loving people (like YOU!) and living into my biggest dreams.
Fear kept me circling back to ‘playing small’ and I refuse to let you do that! I want to support you in playing big, in doing the things your heart calls to do and as your coach I’ll be there nudging you every step of the way!
Some fun little tidbits about me:
- I am super spiritual.
- I believe in Oneness.
- I have been married to the love of my life since 1997.
- I have 2 little kiddos, boy and girl.
- I have a handful of besties.
- I am 5’9″ and weigh…lol, just kidding!
- I’m holistic and love me some essential oils (Young Living!).
- My core values are freedom, fun, family, vitality and making a positive impact.
- Certified Yoga Teacher, 500-hour level, 2005.
- When I teach yoga I combine it with essential oils and often times cacao!
- Certified Mindset Coach, 2009.
- EFT Practitioner, 2018.
It’s great to meet you my new friend! Let me know how I can support you in your life.
I’d love to connect!